BUTTE VALLEY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
P. O. BOX 103
MACDOEL, CA 96058
Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of the Butte Valley Fire Protection District held on July 7, 2020 at the Macdoel Firehall
Members present: Chairman Manfred Lutz, Wilda Vanderboegh and Patti Cacka-Williams via telephone.
Also present: Beverly Campbell, Secretary
1. The meeting began with a flag salute.
2. The agenda was read and approved on a motion by Wilda Vanderboegh, seconded by Patti Cacka-Williams and passed.
3. The meeting was called to order at 3:15 P.M.
4. The minutes of the June 9, 2020 meeting were read and approved on a motion by Wilda Vanderboegh, seconded by Patti Cacka-Williams and passed.
5. The Department received a draft letter from LAFCO re: expanding our response area to that of the Butte Valley Ambulance Service. The Board discussed the issue and made a motion to approve the letter. Motion made by Wilda Vanderboegh, seconded by Manfred Lutz and passed. The vote was:
6. Chris will be back in August to continue training classes on the jaws of life. Aspen Electric completed work on the compressor and washer.
7. The bookkeeper’s report consisted of the following:
$1,080.00 goods & services fy 19/20
500.00 goods & services fy 20/21
Beverly presented the petty cash reconciliation for FYE 6/30/20. Patti Cacka-Williams made a motion to approve the warrant request; motion to approve the bank reconciliation was made by Wilda Vanderboegh. Wilda seconded the warrant request motion and Patti seconded the bank reconciliation motion. Both motions passed.
8. Will follow up on cleaning the storage van.
9. We need to find someone to mow the lots across the street.
10. The meeting adjourned at 4:15 P.M. on a motion by Patti Cacka-Williams, seconded by Wilda Vanderboegh and passed.
Beverly Campbell, Secretary