BUTTE VALLEY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
P. O. BOX 103
MACDOEL, CA 96058
Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of the Butte Valley Fire Protection District held January 7, 2020 at the Macdoel Firehall.
Members present: Chairman Manfred Lutz, Wilda Vanderboegh and Patti Cacka-Williams. Also present: Danny Vanderboegh and Beverly Campbell, Secretary.
1. The meeting began with a flag salute.
2. The agenda was read and approved on a motion by Patti Cacka-Williams, seconded by Wilda Vanderboegh and passed.
3. The meeting was called to order at 3:21 P.M. by Chairman Lutz.
4. The minutes of the December 5, 2019 meeting were read and approved on a motion by Patti Cacka-Williams, seconded by Wilda Vanderboegh and passed.
5. There were no public comments.
6. Danny Vanderboegh bought 5 new batteries. They have moved almost all of the equipment from the container into the new building. After the container is cleaned and painted, it will be moved to the space between the engine bay and the new building.
7. The bookkeeper’s report consisted of the following:
$1,643.53 goods & services
Motion was made by Patti Cacka-Williams to approve the warrant request, seconded by Wilda Vanderboegh and passed.
8. A. We received the deed to the property and Beverly gave it to Wilda Vanderboegh to put in the safe.
B. Wilda Vanderboegh is updating the web site with pictures, etc.
9. A. Patti Cacka-Williams will be gone from April 27 ‘til mid-May. The date for the BBQ is set for May 2, 2020. Wilda Vanderboegh is getting the ribs.
B The department received a donation of $10,000.00. Motion was made by Patti Cacka-Williams to accept the donation and send it to our account at the County treasury. It was seconded by Wilda Vanderboegh and passed.
C. No progress in finding a cleaning person.
10. The meeting adjourned at 4:30 P.M. on a motion by Wilda Vanderboegh, second by Patti Cacka-Williams and passed.
Beverly Campbell, Secretary